Hawkstone Park Clubhouse and Bar
This new build project combined both modern and traditional building techniques and materials. We used a BECO walling system to create the superstructure of the clubhouse. The BECO walling reduced build time while increasing the buildings insulation properties without compromising the integrity of the building. The building was also clad in zinc panelling, adding a cutting edge to the buildings aesthetics while in keeping with the ruggedness of the golf clubs natural surroundings. Clever lighting and big open spaces make this an idyllic setting to relax before and after a round of golf. The building comprises of:
- A fully Stocked Pro Shop.
- Male changing rooms and shower rooms.
- Female changing rooms and shower rooms.
- Staff offices.
- Staff sleeping accommodation servicing the hotel.
- Bar and dining facilities.
- Patio area with views across the golf course.